Friday, March 7, 2008

PARTY CENTRAL!!!

One of the ways I have found to promote my business is by trading parties with other home party business people.

So far I have had a Tastefully Simple Party, easily prepared gourmet foods. Really great stuff! It was a super fun party, and the foods are delicious! One thing that is really nice about the Tastefully Simple Party is that the foods are provided for you at your party, so it's one less thing to plan for when you are putting your party together.

March 28th I am having a Silpada Jewelry Party. Lot's of really beautiful stuff, and I can't wait to get FREE JEWELRY for being a hostess(with the most-ess!)!

April 20th I am having a Pampered Chef Party...

I want to set up an Arbonne Party, and a Southern Living At Home Party as well! I think shopping from Home is so much fun! I hope my friends are ready to put their party hats on!

Party, Party, Party!

Anyways, then I turn around and throw a Passion Party for them! I'll scratch your back you scratch mine....so to speak! It's been a SUPER fun way to promote my Passion Parties Business.

1 comment:

girl wisher said...

Nice to read your blog. I am looking for details on how to be a host of a jewelry party for silpada, is it worth it? I am also like to have some jewelry like this :tiffany inspired vintage oval key. I hope I will also have a successful jewelry party.