Friday, March 21, 2008

Directions to the G-Spot here!!

I talk about how my Passion Parties Presentation is educational.... some people snicker...

Honestly though, it is shocking to me, how little many women seem to actually know about their bodies!

I spent the better half of an hour explaining the difference between the clitoris and the G-spot today, to my sister, who is 13 yrs older than I am. I couldn't believe she didn't know! Plus, she was unaware of where exactly the G-spot is located, she knew it was somewhere in the vagina....

Okay, but it's late..... so, I'm too tired tonight to give everyone else directions to it! But!!! Watch out, Very soon, I will be giving directions for all of those that are lost on the vaginal canal highway!!
TO the G-SPOT and BEYOND, people!!

Til tomorrow, sweet dreams!

Zzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gspot is located on the underside of the cavity. Or to give better direction say you laying on your back explain to your man to insert finger palm side up. Then tell him to make the "come here" Gesture. at that point he will feel the ridges inside. You will feel it as soon as he touches it. X marks the spot.....Which is the g.spot.

You can thank me later i know i know im the Shit....lol